1.The fibers, 250μm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic.
2.The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound.
3.Over the tube, water-blocking material is applied to keep the cable watertight.
4.Two parallel FRPs are placed at the two sides.
5.The cable is completed with a polyethylene (PE) sheath.
Bandwidth (Class A)
Cable Cut-off Wavelength λcc
· Good mechanical and temperature performance
· High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
· Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
· Two parallel FRPs ensure tensile strength
· PE sheath protects cable from ultraviolet radiation
· Small diameter, light weight and friendly installation
· Long delivery length
For aerial and duct use.